2 Chainz is looking to change the game once again with the interactive music video for “Expensify This,” a campaign launched by Expensify before airing their debut commercial during the Super Bowl. The Drai’s Nightclub in Las Vegas resident teamed up with the popular finance management app and features comedian Adam Scott, who plays the head of finance for a record label who encourages an uninterested 2 Chainz to save his receipts. The rapper then dives into a song about his high-roller lifestyle and extravagant purchases, attached with QR codes where viewers can scan the receipts throughout the video via the Expensify app for a chance to win cash, or even one of the exorbitant items shown in the visual. “So much creativity and collaboration went into making this video,” 2 Chainz said in a statement. “It was really over the top and a lot of fun. I’m excited to be in the Expensify Super Bowl campaign and can’t wait for everyone to see the spot.” Take a look at the music video for “Expensify This” below.
Trending In Las Vegas
- February 19, 2019 Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y Release Music Videos For "The Life" And "Forever Ball"
- February 19, 2019 2 Chainz Announces 'Rap or Go to the League' Album Release Date, A&R'd by LeBron James
- February 19, 2019 Drai's Weekend Recap: Ty Dolla $ign (2/15), French Montana (2/16)
- February 16, 2019 Victor and Dustin Drai Sits Down With 'Forbes' for an Exclusive Feature
- Rae Sremmurd and DJ Pauly D Set to Appear on ‘Fear Factor’ Celebrity Edition July 12, 2018
- ‘Madden NFL 19’ Soundtrack to Feature Drai’s Residents Migos, Rae Sremmurd, TIP and More July 25, 2018
- Swae Lee and Slim Jxmmi Are on Location For “Guatemala” Video, Proceeds Will Be Donated to Volcano Relief June 21, 2018