Dayclub season is right around the corner, so it’s time to bust out those bikinis and bathing suits! New to the pool party scene? We got you covered with these essential tips to get the most out of your day club experience! With some of the hottest artists, live performances and surprise guests coming into Drai’s in Las Vegas, we’re all in for an incredible time, but it’s always best to come prepared. We want to provide you with a simple guide to make sure you have the best possible experience.
Tips for Dayclubs in Las Vegas
- Don’t forget your sunscreen! Avoid getting burnt from the sun by applying it before entering the venue, and then as needed throughout the day so you can look and feel your best all day!
- Bring a hat and sunglasses to stay protected from the sun. Forgot your hat? No problem, we got you covered! Drai’s has a great selection of stylish hats (and apparel) on sale in the venue.
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! If you partied hard the night before at Drai’s Nightclub and you’re planning on enjoying some refreshments the rest of the day, it’s important to keep your body hydrated. Water and other beverages will be sold all day, helping you keep going throughout the weekend without problems!
- Just as important as hydrating, it’s best to be properly nourished so you can be energized for the big weekend. Drai’s Beachclub offers a full-service gourmet kitchen where guests can grab a bite by the poolside, VIP cabana or shaded patio at Drai’s Café! Specialty items include fresh shrimp ceviche, internationally-inspired hot dogs, artisan flatbreads, the world-famous Drai’s Slider, and much more to satisfy any appetite.
- When you decide to go for a swim, make sure your belongings are in a safe, trusted area you can keep an eye on. Drai’s Beachclub also provides lockers as needed, please ask one of our many friendly staff for details.
- If you and your group are not getting a cabana, table or daybed, we recommend arriving earlier in the day to grab a spot by the poolside. The dayclubs are sure to fill up quickly, so this is something you and your group should keep in mind.
- Keep your shoes/sandals on at all times when you are not in the pool, as the pavement will get hot during the Vegas summer. Also, try not to leave your shoes/sandals in the sun when out for a swim — putting them in shade like under a chair, table or towel will prevent your feet from burning when putting them back on. Let’s keep your feet in the best shape so you can keep on dancing!
Drai’s Beachclub Dress Code
The Drai’s dress code requires fashionable day club attire and will be strictly enforced. However, some fashion pieces will be prohibited from the club.
- Athletic gear and apparel
- Torn or cutoff clothing
- Speedo style briefs
- Athletic shoes
- Work wear
- Jordan shoes/apparel
- Ribbed white tank
- Branded hats
- Baggy clothing
- Offensive prints on clothing
Persons not dressed for bathing will not be allowed in the pool or spa. Clothing which can be considered vulgar or otherwise likely to cause a disturbance is not permitted. Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone unwilling to comply with our dress code. Those unwilling to comply may be asked to depart the property.
Prohibited Items at Drai’s Beachclub
Leave all non-essential items in your hotel room/at home. When going to the dayclub, please plan ahead and do not carry any of these items.
- Controlled substances
- Eye drops
- Outside food or beverages
- Over-the-counter medications
- Prescription medications without valid prescription
- Smart glasses
- Wearable technology
- Selfie sticks
- Vaporizers (‘vapes’) and/or e-cigs
Any devices found in use will be confiscated and disposed of by management without compensation. Guests noticeably intoxicated or under the influence of a controlled substance will be denied entry and will not be eligible to receive a refund. All persons, bags and personal items are subject to search. We have a zero-tolerance policy.
Plan time after the dayclub for a power nap so you can recharge and get ready to take on the night at Drai’s Nightclub! And most importantly, have fun! We know it’s exciting to be in Vegas for the weekend, but be mindful to pace yourself and not overdo it all at once; take in the experience and enjoy every moment here in a safe and responsible way!